Create responsive websites with twitter bootstrap
What is Twitter Bootstrap Tutorials Bootstrap
Learn about using bootstrap to create responsive design websites
Twitter Bootstrap is a popular front-end framework for creating responsive mobile first designed websites and applications for the web.
Based in CSS and using Java-script, and HTML this framework makes making a responsive website easy. Bootstrap can really quick start your Design process with many built in library items.
Bootstrap is mobile first - it contains entire library of predefined mobile standard screens.
The following lessons are designed to help you learn the essentials of using bootstrap. This tutorial will help you create bootstrap websites. The lessons are broken down into sections with each type of element.
Getting started with adding bootstrap to your pages. There are two ways to get the Bootstrap library on your won website. You can download it from
you can connect to the CDN example below.
Latest compiled and minified CSS
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.1/css/bootstrap.min.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.1/css/bootstrap-theme.min.css">
Some advantages to using Bootstrap are
- Lets you focus on development work not the design of the site
- Create responsive designs easily Bootstrap responsive design feature lets your design display consistently across multiple devices with different screen sizes.
- The library helps keep the design the same throughout your various projects, with the ability to call on many different elements.
- Bootstrap is easy to use and can be used and implemented within minutes.
- Bootstrap is created to be compatible with new browsers designed for modern browser output to be consistent across different ones.
- Bootstrap CSS is open source and free to use.
A basic bootstrap design is available below.