AJAX API exercise Crypto Currency Data Application
Learn AJAX and how to make requests from Node server. Connect to web APIs retrieve data and output JSON data into HTML
Go to Udemy Course /ajax-api-exercise/ AJAX API exercise Crypto Currency Data Application
Within the lessons of this course you will learn how to use AJAX and Request to connect to a web API and retrieve JSON data, then output that data onto your Web Page.... YES AJAX!!!!
Perfect course for beginners to learn more about connecting to web endpoints, handling CORS errors, different options for HTTP requests and how to handle data and iterate through it to output within a web format.
Core focus of this course is to practice and learn using an API within this unique and fun exercise building a Crypto Currency Information Application from scratch. Crypto currencies are really popular and with many web APIs this course is ideal to explore and learn more about how you can get that data into your own application.
Learn within the upcoming lessons
- Setup a local server using Express and practice AJAX requests locally
- Avoid local CORS errors and sending requests from the backend
- Using request to connect to web APIs
- Using jQuery ajax shorthand to connect to web apis
- See how you can add jQuery UI to create quick and cool functionality within your code
- Multiple ways to make AJAX requests including fetch and jQuery
- Explore retrieving and updating API data on the backend before it comes to the frontend
Step by step lessons, helping you setup and create the web application from scratch.
Source Code is included to help you easily copy and paste code as well as review code after lessons discussing it.
Friendly helpful support available in the Q&A section to help you learn better
Personal support and instruction from a web developer with over 18 years of experience, ready to help you learn.
Join now, have some fun building out this application and seeing what you can build online.