Create amazing interactive dynamic applications that can synchronise data between your database and your frontend html code.
The content within this course is Unique which you won't find anywhere else. We show you how to build a custom project within this course that connect HTML interactions with Database content.
- AJAX get(), getJSON(), post(), ajax() in jQuery
- MySQL and phpmyadmin connections and queries to perform SELECT, DELETE, UPDATE, INSERT
- PHPto connect to a database, conditional statements, variables
- CSS to create form content styling
JSON and AJAX together provide web developers incredibleopportunities to integrate external data seamlessly into web applications.
AJAX is the perfect solution for creating connections between data and web user interactions. You can upload your web page with reloading the page, providing a seamless experience for your web visitors. AJAX gives you the ability to request and receive data from servers and external files. All of this is done after your web page loads and the content is already visible to the web users. You can also use AJAX to send data to a server.
Taking data from the frontend sending it to the server opens the door to unlimited opportunities to connect that data to databases and a whole lot more.
Provided within the course
- code samples and examples
- Resource used within this course so you too can follow along
- Source Code and challenge exercises
- HD quality video
- Professional instructor with over 18 years of industry experience
- everything you need is included
See how your can connect PHPcode to supercharge your web applications. Insert data into your database, update a database, and delete content from a database all from the front-end via AJAX.
AJAX is in demand, and learning how to utilise AJAX together with JSON and PHP will set you apart. I'm here to help you learn and ready to answer any questions you may have.