Github introduction to version control and remote files
Go to Udemy Course Github introduction to version control and remote files
Learn how to Github to push and pull content files.
We show you all the basic commands you need to know in order to create branches, switch branches, add files to the repository and merge files.
We show you how to use Github as a version control system to share and collaborate between others.
Everything you need to learn about using GitHub is provided within this course.
- quick lessons get right to the point
- fully covered topics with real world examples
- 30 day money back guarantee
- new course material added regularly
- trusted name in education since 2002
- full HD easy to read source coding
- quick response support to students
- regular discussions