- Explore what you can do with the DOM (Document Object Model). Power of the DOM Document object model. The DOMgives you the ability to make your content interactive.
- Variables are at the very center of programming, they give you a container tohold information that can easily be accessed and manipulated.
- Outputting content for web users to consume. Learn how you can output content to you web page for all of your web visitors to see. Customized content ready to wow you visitors. Alerts and other interactive objects for web users.
- Operators with variables and how programming works. All about operators and what you can do with them.
Arithmetic operators, conditional operators and more
- Explore what you can do with functions. Blocks of code that can easily be called and executed within your code.
- Event listeners that can be used to create interaction on your website. The ultimate connection between users and your code. Their action and your code can react to it.
- Math, Date and a whole lot more
This course is taught by an instructor with over 18 years of web development experience.