You can create Incredible Websites with HTML CSS learn how
Go to Udemy Course You can create Incredible Websites with HTML CSS learn how
Learn how to build your own HTML and CSS web templates. We use current coding BEST practices including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Build a navigation menu
- Build a web form in HTML
- Build a custom template which you can customize and reuse on multiple web projects
Making your own templates allows you to add you own creativity into you web pages. This course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn more about web development.
We take you from start to finish showing you all the HTML and CSS code you need to know to create web pages.
We show you how to create HTML forms, HTML list, hyperlinks, and many more common elements used regularly in web design and web development.
Then we introduce CSS and what you need to know about CSS. Bringing in common used CSS properties, including box model, pseudo classes, and much much more. CSS project is to build a CSS navigation menu turning an Unordered list into a cool navigation menu.
Last lectures we bring it all together using what we have discussed about HTML and CSS to make a web template.
- no wasted time watching someone type
- NEW CODING exercises included within course
- PDF and Source code
- Top resources for web development
- quick lessons get right to the point
- fully covered topics with real world examples
- source files downloadable to work along
- challenges and lessons
- 30 day money back guarantee
- new course material added regularly
- trusted name in education since 2002
- full HD easy to read source coding
- quick response support to students
- regular discussions