WordPress Content Management Backup
Go to Udemy Course WordPress Content Management Backup
How to Manage online Content Planning and strategy for better productivity.
Just like any websites, you only have minutes to capture your audience and interest to get them to stay on your website. WordPress is designed around bringing content to web visitors. Within this course we explore top tips and strategies for WordPress and website content management.
- Use of Images and how it can be more inviting to visitors
- Web standards make sure you stay complaint for best practices.
- WordPress Featured images and how it works.
- HTML heading tags H1-H6 how to use them
- Content separation via paragraphs and spacing for readability
- Use of Online Resources like webmaster accounts and analytics
- Why create a keyword strategy.
- Best practices for WordPress Categories
- Content planning and regular updates
- Use of Social Media to get traffic
- Thinking SEO with your content Organic SEO vs Paid traffic
- Bit of HTML for better output control
- Don't forget to Spellcheck and proofread your content.
- Making Good quality content
- Learning about your audience
- Tips for better WordPress use
- Posting regularly and employing a content strategy
WordPress Backup and more Updates
Security is a big deal when you have a website. You dont want to get hacked. Take precautions early to prevent frustration later on. There will always be hackers and spammers that will try to abuse your website.
This covers how to backup WordPress and more.
I'm here to help you learn about WordPress and ready to answer any questions you may have.