MySQL PHP Database Essentials add a Database to your site
Learn the fundamentals of MySQL databases and phpMyAdmin and how to connect database to your PHP code
Learning MySQL and phpmyadmin
NEW course December 2015!
MySQL Database Tutorial for beginners to help better understand PHP connections. Learn how to interact with PHP code to connect to Databases.
- Create a database with both phpmyadmin and PHP code.
- Object oriented connections MySQLi and MySQL.
- How to create a database MySQL
- How to drop MySQL databases
- Different MySQL data types
- How to insert connect to MySQL using PHP
- Output Database content into PHP and web code.
- Selectors wildcards and custom selection options.
- JOIN tables
- GROUP tables
- Avoid SQL injections
Create update insert and delete database content.
MySQL is the most popular relational database used across the internet today. We show you how to setup and use a database for your website.
Perfect for anyone who wants to understand how to use MYSQL
This course is designed to be easy to follow along, its encouraged to practice the code being presented through out the course. Resources, source code, and everything you need to learn to try MYSQL code is provided.
This step by step course shows you the code you need to know. Learn about mysql databases and its core concepts and much more.....
We walk you through step by step with detailed explanations of code and more.
- quick lessons get right to the point
- fully covered topics with real world examples
- source files downloadable to work along
- challenges and lessons and code samples
- code snippets
- Links to top resources to save time
- 30 day money back guarantee
- new course material added regularly
- trusted name in education since 2002
- full HD easy to read source coding
- quick response support to students
- regular discussions
Everything you need to know is included in this course. Learn at your own pace, lifetime access to this course. Regualr updates and more.