Basics of CSS
Go to Udemy Course Basics of CSS
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a style sheet language used for describing the presentation of elements within an HTML page.
This course is designed to help you learn how to use CSS within your web pages. From an instructor with over 15 years of web development experience.
Make you webpages look.... BETTER!
Let me introduce you to using CSS. I show you how to add CSS to your websites. What CSS can do and the amazing transformation that can be done.
Learning the CSS fundamentals will help you develop the core skills to apply styling to your HTML content.
We teach you
- What CSS is
- How to add CSS to your websites
- Add colors to fonts and backgrounds
- Learn about the Box Model
- How Padding, Borders, and margins work
- Update your height and width
- Working with text and select fonts
- Working with lists
- How to active your hyperlink styles
- Basics of displaying content with CSS
- All about CSS positioning
- and much more
APPLY WHAT YOU'VE LEARNED
At the end of the course we show you how to bring together what you've learned to transform some HTML code into a fully styled website.
Create your own website from scratch
All the source code is included, in addition to top resource links and everything you need to have to get started with CSS.
Lets start learning CSS.