Google Sites - Getting started Guide to Quick Websites
Learn how to setup a Quick and Easy website with the New Free Google Sites Explore the options and see whats possible
Go to Udemy Course /google-sites-course/ Google Sites - Getting started Guide to Quick Websites
Check out the new Google Sites, even easy to make quick websites and bring in the power of Google Suite of products.
Best of all its free and you can start with just a Google Account.
Course covers the NEW 2018 Google Sites Dashboard for building websites, along with helpful tips and resources to do even more with Google Sites.
The goal of Google Sites is for anyone to be able to create a team-oriented site where multiple people can collaborate and share files.
Explore how the new Google Sites interface setup
- Walk-through how to setup Google Sites - the new Google Sites Dashboard
- Google Sites drag and drop to quickly setup a site
- Publish to the world or to specific users
- Full control of who can see your pages
- Add navigation , hide pages and more
- Customize your Google Site Update the Look of your site.'
- Create More Pages on Google Sites
- Create More Sites
- Google Sites content tips and resources
- Google Apps Scripts with Google Sites
Step by step training lessons
Taught by a knowledge instructor with many years of web development experience, ready to help you learn.
Fast and friendly help always available in the Q&A section.
Best resources - group discussions for Google Sites users. Join now and create your own Google Site see what is possible.