- Learn how to set your page to be ready for dynamic interaction
- Add event listeners
- Update mouse cursor with element and move it around
- Create collision detection check on between two elements on the page
- Add scoring
- Create animation frames and setup game animation
- Tweak game with scoring and performance
- Add enemies and target to hit within the gameplay
- Move targets randomly updating style values
- Remove elements from page
- Create new elements with random properties
- Update game and improve game play and action with hazards
The possibilities are endless, using the DOM and creating elements provides you a wide variety of options where you can take the code provided within this course and extend on it in any number of directions. Learn practice and have fun.
Source Code is included to get you started quickly
Fast friendly advice and help is always available within the Q&A section
Taught by an instructor with many years of web development and teaching experience.
Learn step by step how to create a simple game from scratch, with helpful tips and resources along to way. Explore how game logic is applied and tweaks for coding and game improvement.